Critic: Sharleen Pasha
Rate: 6 Website: SleepAwareness.Blogspot.com
Group Members: Daniel Shaltiel, Sm Hoque, George Revazishvili
SleepAwareness.blogsspot.com is a blog created by Daniel Shaltiel, Sm Hoque, and George Revazishvili. This blogs not only talks about the importance of lucid dreaming, but informs its readers about sleep awareness. While interviewing this blogs members, I learned that lucid dreaming has a major part in everyday life and is not given the credit is should receive. Although I found this blog interesting there were a few aspects and factors of the blog that could have been added and should be taken into consideration. I believe that this blogs is too informative and a little boring, the member of Sleep Awareness INC. should try keeping your audience interested by having one on one interviews or even videos of lucid dreaming, instead of constant information. Also the members of Sleep Awareness should try going beyond one topic, and use more of imagination to keep this blog interesting. I hope all these factors are taken into consideration for the next interview or maybe even your next post. All I have to say left is great jobs guys and keep up the great work!
-P.S Try making your page more fun and colorful, that might help attracting your readers!!!
-Sharleen
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI had to remove the comment because of use of profanity.
DeleteIf you have nothing nice to say about the constructive criticism we have given you, please don't say anything at all. That will be better for everyone here at Midwood Blogs INC. Thank you!
Deletea little* is two words
ReplyDeleteEveryone makes mistakes. You just get better. Instead of being unprofessional, you should try making your blog better! Thanks for the tip though!
DeleteFirst you referred to Daniel, Sm and I by our names but they when you got so caught up in your criticism, you switched to "you guys." Please fix this.
ReplyDeleteI did that because I this criticism was towards the members at Sleep Awareness INC., but I will change this error as soon as possible since it's such a problem for you!
ReplyDelete