10 Things Wrong About This Post From SleepAwareness.Blogspot.com
#1: This is very unprofessional and you guys need to grow up!
#2: The reason Midwood Blog Enterprises was made was to provide constructive criticism, which happens to biased, while being informative and you should not be calling other people's hardworking blogs lazy, when your blog needs the work as well.
#3: Please get your facts straight before saying, "only general questions were asked." General questions are an important part of an interview. I need to get to know your blog before writing about it!
#4: The members of Sleep Awareness INC. does reflect the amount of quality in your blog. You are the representation of your blog and I am sorry if you can't live up to your expectations.
#5: I, Sharleen Pasha, did take a look at your blog and went through it thoroughly. It was boring and didn't catch my eye. I am sorry if me being honest hurts the team of Sleep Awareness INC.
#6: If Sleep Awareness INC. couldn't handle my constructive criticism, they should have never gave me consent to put my criticism on a public known blog.
#7: I apologize for my mistakes, but it's not fair because I did not make you apologize for publishing a blog that I found not interesting!
#8: Instead of calling my constructive criticism "uninformative," you should thank me. Maybe one day if you ever apply my criticism on your blog it will be successful and I am sorry for trying to help you!
#9: Everybody makes mistakes Sleep Awareness INC. Please don't be so easy to judge.
#10: The members of Sleep Awareness INC. gave me consent during the period for my "silly questions." This is completely rude and unacceptable. Please re-think your words because they make no sense.

I hope I answered all your questions!
- Sharleen
No comments:
Post a Comment