Rate 10/10
If you're looking for a laugh on all the Presidential candidates you hate, http://politicalmemespot.blogspot.com/ is definitely the place for you. The bloggers take the best political memes and explains them thoroughly. They also give information on the status of the candidate being "meme'd" about. They show a lot of Donald Trump memes, which is quite reasonable since he has the media's attention. I'm really looking forward to reading about more memes as the election draws closer.
After giving your recommended blog a quick look, I must say that I am utterly disgusted. I am not even offended by the fact that you are flat out making fun of other people's beliefs and opinions, I am more disgusted by the fact that these horrible excuses for bloggers think they can repost and take credit for another person's work and not even provide any criticism or actually informative notes.
ReplyDeleteI rate that blog a 2/10.